• Home
  • | Other Visas

Other Visas

If you need assistance for any other type of visas including Bridging Visas, IMES can assist you to solve your queries. A bridging visa lets you stay lawfully in Australia while:

  • You wait for an application of a new substantive visa to be approved
  • You make arrangements for departure from the country.
  • You finalize your immigration matter or wait for an immigration decision.

Bridging visas are for the temporary stay in Australia and issued to an applicant based on his/her need, purpose, and reason for staying. Our registered migration agents assist applicants to lodge the following Bridging Visas in Australia:

  • Bridging visa A– (subclass 010)– BVA
  • Bridging visa B – (subclass 020)– BVB
  • Bridging visa C – (subclass 030)– BVC
  • Bridging visa E – (subclass 050 and 051)– BVE

If you have any queries related to Bridging Visa Australia then IMES is here to help you. Please visit our office or email us on info@imesaustralia.com.au for more information.

Student Visas

There are different types of AQF Level (Australian Qualifications Framework) on student visa..

Temporary Graduate Visas

There are 2 types of Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate ..

Visitor Visas

There are different types of Visitor visas (Subclass 600) for Australia depending on..

Working & Skilled Visas

There are many types of working & skilled visas for Australia..

Other Visas

If you need assistance for any other type of visas..

AAT Appeal

If a visa has been refused or cancelled by the Department of Home Affair (DoHA)..


Sydney Office

We want to hear from you