• Home
  • | FAQ


There are 39 universities, out of 37 are Public and 2 are private.

You can find the details of programs and/or courses on the University or college’s website. You can also contact our counselors for latest information. Our qualified and experienced will answer all of your questions and assist you in selecting the most suitable course for you to study.

You can find the details of programs and/or courses on the University or college’s website. You can also contact our counselors for latest information. Our qualified and experienced will answer all of your questions and assist you in selecting the most suitable course for you to study.

Yes. Australia is an international leader in safeguard and support services for international students.

Australian institutions are not officially ranked. However, there are some commercial publications available that compare achievements of universities and institutions in meeting certain criteria such as use of technology or student support services. All of Australia’s education and training institutions offer high quality, internationally relevant courses. Excellence in teaching, research, facilities and support services is found across Australia’s diversified education and training system.

Australian universities have a very important role in research and development, accounting for about one-quarter of Australia’s research and development activity and 60 per cent of Australia’s basic research effort. There are 35 special Research Centers and Key Centers of Teaching and Research based at Australian universities and another 74 Cooperative Research Centers

If you want to change provider before completing the first six months of your main course of study you must contact your current education provider for permission.

Yes, certainly. In fact, most undergraduate students change their major at least once during their four-year course of study. Most universities abroad allow you the flexibility to change your major as you wish

8. Is there any campus placement available in the university?

There is no campus placement assured for international students for the work visa reasons but the university has exclusive student services unit where they guide the students in preparation of resume and personality development etc required for the job offers

Australia’s Vocational and Technical Education (VTE) system is often referred to as Technical and Vocational Education (TVE) in other countries. It delivers training that is both practical and career-oriented and includes courses in computing, business studies, marketing, Â tourism and hospitality. VTE is also available in Australian schools.

Distance education courses are offered by Australian universities and vocational and technical education institutions. You will need to check directly with the institution about what courses are offered in distance mode.

Usually the course duration for Bachelor degree would be for 3 years and approximately 1.5 or 2 years for Master degree.

There are six major categories of English language courses catering for all levels of proficiency from beginner to the advanced. Full-time course duration generally ranges from four to 48 weeks and students can enroll at any time during the year.

Yes you can get, credits are given to the eligible students. The student has to get the syllabus of the particular study from the university to get the credit. The Australian university will access both and decide on the credit levels.

You should meet the academic as well as the English language requirements of the university/college you prefer. Every university/college will have their own criteria and are adhered for different types of education programs at different levels.

Generally the major intakes are in the month of February and July every year. But there are few courses like MBA, IT and Hotel Management, which has intakes in the month of October and April (seats are subject to availability).

A comprehensive list of courses would be available in the University prospectus and also on the University web sites. It varies from university to university. Most of the universities have almost all courses from undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, research degrees (MPhil, PhD) to be offered to international students. You can get more information from IAEC Consultants.

If you are planning for February intake, you have to start the admission process by September itself. And if you are planning for July intake, then you should to start the admission process by February and for November intake you have to start by June.

That’s not a problem. IMES can help you with your admissions even if you have had very poor grades. There are several good universities abroad and they understand that students sometimes lose focus and do not concentrate on their studies. These universities will be ready to give you a second chance. So, do not worry. Just contact us. We can help you.

Students must meet minimum academic requirements and need a sufficient level of English language proficiency for entry to Australian education and training institutions. Institutions will assess whether you meet the selection criteria set for your proposed course of study. They will look at the level and content of the study you have completed in your home country.

If you do not meet undergraduate course entry requirements you may be able to enroll in Foundation Studies which prepare you for further study in Australia and reserve a provisional place in your proposed course. Â Bridging courses, such as a Master Qualifying program, are also offered.

Most of the countries do not enforce any entrance exams, except a few special category programs such as medical and dental. However, all the countries will require a language testing score or comparative assessment as an entry requirement. The types of test they prescribe vary from country to country. Please contact our office for further details.

Yes, IELTS is mandatory for applying Australia visa and the test should be taken within 2 years from the date of application for admission.

It varies by the university. But most universities prefer the score bands of 5.5 / 6.0 as the minimum eligibility and also 7.0 for some universities.

Not necessarily. The banks are quite encouraging these days in terms of providing education loan facilities to students. A collateral security either by your parents or by an acceptable sponsor can be used to secure the loan.

Yes, Bank Loans are accepted as sources of funds for your study abroad purposes.

Yes . Scholarships available for international students however most are offered for postgraduate study in universities. The majorities of international students in Australia are full-fee paying students and are not awarded scholarships.

An educational consultant is a trained professional who possesses comprehensive knowledge about educational placement options. An educational consultant strives to find the “best fit” academic and social or emotional environment for the students who want to study in abroad.

Nowadays, getting information on any topic is very much easy, but getting the right or correct information is not that much easy. Add in the well –intention advice and opinions from family and friends, and this information can be overwhelming. Most of the time conflicting information confuses us. Different students have different needs. Furthermore, all universities and courses are not suitable for all students. An Educational Consultant, such as IMES Services, can help you pick the “Right choice” for the student after a proper assessment.

“IMES Services” always maintains a high quality of standard and provides world class services. IMES Services represents world class universities and colleges who have proven track record of providing quality education for years. IMES Services counsel our students in the best possible way. IMES Services provides professional and honest services to students

The benefits you can get from IMES Services are: IMES Services will help you to enroll yourself in a suitable university. You will get free counseling session with highly expert counselors. We also help to select your course. We assist to pay your tuition frees to the respected university. We help you to get your visa.

Yes, you can work for 20 hours a week in Australia.

Steps you should follow to study in abroad are follows: At first you have to submit the filled up application form with all educational documents (certificates and transcripts). Then the university issues an Offer Letter confirming that the student is eligible to enroll in the proposed course of study. After that the student or student’s sponsor has to pay the proposed tuition fee in University’s bank account. Upon receiving payment the University issues Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) confirming that the student has got acceptance to study in this university. Lastly all academic and financial documents with a properly stated intention of study are submitted in Australian High Commission. After having a successful interview session with the applicant Australian High Commission grants the VISA to study in Australia.

We will tell you exactly what fees you need to pay and when you have to pay. You will register with IMES Services only after you are fully aware and satisfied with IMES Services’ terms and conditions. Please remember, there are no hidden fees or charges.

Again, we strongly suggest you to apply as early as possible to avoid inconvenience. Most of the visa offices have certain deadline and timeline about accepting student visa application. We will sit with you and find out the best timeline for you to avoid any inconvenience whatsoever.


Sydney Office

We want to hear from you