• Home
  • | COE

If you are applying for a student visa to migrate to Australia for your studies, you need to follow this step-by-step process:

  • Obtain a passport
  • Complete an Acceptance of Offer
  • Receive Certificate of Enrolment (CoE)
  • Complete the Online Visa Application
  • Visa grant from Australian Immigration Department

Receiving your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from the selected university/college is one of the most important steps when international students are applying for a student visa in Australia. It will be required to begin the visa process and complete the online visa application. The university in which you are applying for your higher studies will send your CoE once it will verify your International Student Acceptance and Payment Agreement.You will receive your CoE via email and you need to use it in your visa application. Once you receive it, please verify that all information on the form is correct:

  • Your name
  • Your birthday (in day/month/year format)
  • “Course Start Date” and “Course End Date”
  • CoE code

Your Confirmation of Enrolment is used as proof that you have been accepted by the education institution to enrol in a specified course. When you have your CoE, you can submit it with your student visa application to the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs for the approval process. Your CoE is used as a proof in your visa application that you have paid your tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover premium (OSHC).

Here at IMES, we help international students to migrate to Australia for pursuing their higher studies. We are the registered Australian education consultants and offer education & migration services to the overseas students. Our qualified education counsellorsassist students in selecting appropriate courses and universities in Australia. They also help students thoroughly with the complex process of visa application right from completing the acceptance of offer, receiving CoE (confirmation of enrolment), completing and submitting the visa application.

Nearly half of the student enquiries we receive are from students who are already in Australia, these enquiries include:

  • Changing course
  • Changing College & University
  • Transferring city
  • Completing additional study on top of your completed program

For all these enquiries student must need a valid new CoE from the education provider. IMES provides wide range of admission services and works as a direct agent with various universities and Colleges. As a direct agent we can arrange CoE very promptly. If any student suffers serious financially hardship, we can arrange CoE by minimum payment. Vocational students we can arrange CoE by $500 minimum.

If you looking for cheap COE (ex: Diploma/Bachelor/Masters level) feel free to contact us for the initial assessment and consultation.