Professional Year Admission

What is Professional Year?

Professional Year Program is a structured professional development program combining formal learning and workplace experience for international students who have graduated from a university in Australia. Professional Year Programs run for 10 to 12 months and are currently available in the fields of Accounting, Computer science and Engineering Australian industries where the demand for skilled graduates is high. Professional Year Programs are primarily designed for students wishing to apply for permanent residency in Australia. They allow students to develop industry-specific skills through study and work experience, preparing them for professional careers in the Australian workforce. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) only recognises Professional Year Programs that have been approved by the government. Completing a Professional Year has a number of benefits: You earn valuable work experience in an Australian company through an internship. You are able to improve your understanding of the culture and practices within the Australian workplace. You learn how to communicate in a professional manner within the Australian workplace. You are eligible to receive 5 extra points on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) ‘points test’ when applying for a Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa and many more.

Professional Year admission Requirement

To enroll in Professional year, an applicant should have the followings-
a) You will need to have completed a degree in accounting, computer science or engineering (or a closely related area) in Australia.
b) You must hold a Skilled — Graduate (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 485), which allows you to remain in Australia for 18 months after the completion of your degree.
c) To be eligible for this visa you must be under 50 years of age,
d) Also, you need to complete an eligible qualification within the last six months as a result of at least two years of study in Australia and possess the skills and qualifications required for an occupation listed on the Skilled Occupation List.
Engineering graduates who completed their degree at a recognized institution outside Australia are also eligible to complete a Professional Year Program in engineering.
They must apply for a Skilled — Recognized Graduate (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 476).

Our Professional Year partners:

 • Performance Education
 • ECA

Professional Year Promotion:

 We are offering following promotions who enrolled in Professional Year through us:
 • TR visa assistance
 • Offering Special discount
 • PTE and IELTS materials
 • And many more....