There are 3 different subclasses for Permanent resident VISA in Australia that are refer as Skilled migration and those are Subclass 186, Subclass 187, Subclass 457 . All Those visa involves a two-step process, firstly, nomination by an approved Australian employer and then an application under the nominated stream. It is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa program. Professionals should have a required education and multiple years of successful professional experience for skilled migration. The current skilled immigration requirement for Australia is:
- Age should be below 50 years
- At least Bachelor / Masters degree completed
- Should have experience on SOL/CSOL listed occupation
- Should achieve at least 60 points according to DIBP specification
- Should have good command on English (Min. IELTS score 6.0 should be provided later)
Australian employers can hire skilled workers to fill skill shortages in Australia. There is a range of industries looking for skilled workers. Whether you’re a company looking to apply as a business sponsor or a worker who’s found a job and needs the visa, IMES can help you find the right visa to suit your needs. These visas can be on a temporary or permanent basis.
This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers. It allows you to work in Australia under one of three streams
• The Temporary Residence Transition stream
• The Direct Entry stream
• The Agreement stream.
You might be able to get this visa if you
• Have been nominated by an approved Australian employer
• Are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt
• Meet the skills, qualifications, and English language requirements, unless you are exempt
• Apply under the stream for which you were nominated.